Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700195042W
- The Compliance Specialist has three (3) main areas of responsibility:
- Providing assurance over applicable IT controls at GS Shared Service Centers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Supporting IT SOX activities such as:
ü SOX activities for business process related system controls on system interfaces, finance automated/ configurable controls (including automated accounts)
- Governance over the UASOD process
- The Compliance Specialist is responsible for providing assurance over applicable information technology controls and all compliance related activities, including SOX certification and compliance with relevant policies and procedures, and similar documentation across the regional GS Shared Service Centers (SSC) managed in GS-Asia Pacific.
- In this capacity, the Compliance Specialist will also have responsibility for obtaining and reviewing the control handoff documents provided by each of the J&J IT organizations with whom GS Manila maintains a service provision relationship.
- The Compliance Specialist will also be responsible for performing reviews of system access and segregation of duties conflicts for all users of the various ERP and application systems utilized by the GS Manila SSC and will be managing the governance of the UASOD process.
- Responsible for performing applicable IT controls assurance and compliance activities including but not limited to IT SOX activities for business process related system controls.
- Maintain and update applicable IT SOX documentation including system inventory, UASOD/ GAM DCMs, test plans, test scripts, handoff documents, etc. to ensure that existing internal controls are properly documented and tests to identify control gaps are comprehensive and robust.
- Perform controls validation testing of all applicable IT controls as per guidelines from the SOX Program including UASOD, interface controls, configurable and application controls related to finance systems and processes.
- Assist the Compliance Supervisor in the implementation of Regional Compliance initiatives and Compliance department related activities such as risk management and assessment programs, compliance audit annual calendar of activities, monthly leadership compliance related requirements.
- Support creation and implementation of risk assessment and management process over compliance related process which includes risk prioritization and evaluation subject to the approval of the Regional GFS Compliance Head.
- Ensure that the Compliance Supervisor is updated regularly on team project and related progress.
- Guide process owners and provide full advisory support during process-related internal and external audit reviews.
- Promotes teamwork and buy-in of Compliance initiatives by dealing effectively with identified SOX Coordinators, obtain cooperation from process owners and other internal or external parties in the implementation of Compliance initiatives and delivery of specific Compliance requirements.
- Inform/discuss with Compliance Supervisor and Compliance Lead on potential risks and issues and/or opportunities for improvement and best practices at the GS Manila to promote strong compliance.
- Other matters that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in IT, finance or related field or equivalent with professional certification (e.g. CISA, CPA)
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) required
- Working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP's) an advantage
- Familiarity in SOX documentation procedure and SOX certification is desirable
- At least 3 years experience in internal/external audit, compliance
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
- Demonstrates and highly values integrity and compliance
- Strong team work and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for daily operations and interfacing with internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Ability to work and communicate with management on resolutions of issues or decision making
- Good interpersonal skills and exhibits the willingness
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ