Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700194915W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen Benelux is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The Belgian offices of Janssen are located in Beerse, Belgium.
To manage timely the preparation, submission and follow-up of pricing and reimbursement files for product portfolio:
• You produce local pricing and reimbursement files including health economic modelling and budget impact analyses, and ensure timely submission to local health authorities;
• You follow up with national authorities and interact with its representatives as appropriate;
• You interact with internal and external customers and stakeholders to collect or generate all information necessary for pricing and reimbursement submissions;
• You provide support to operating company departments on pricing and reimbursement related matters;
• You support the European pricing and reimbursement groups with information on local pricing and reimbursement requirements and contribute to the European strategies.
To screen and interpret pharmaceutical legislation and other legal information relevant for our business operations:
• You remain up-to-date and ensure communication to considered persons on legal requirements, all new laws and regulations related to pharmaceutical legislation on pricing & reimbursement matters.
To represent the company externally with regard to pricing and reimbursement for product portfolio:
• You ensure leading presence at meeting with authorities, clients, industry associations and other partners regarding the pharma business;
• You develop and maintain contacts with key pricing and reimbursement decision makers.
To represent Janssen Belux in international functional networks and be the market access expert for your designated therapeutic area/products within the Benelux TA/Brand teams (CVT).
To execute EMEA projects and tasks: Support EMEA with adequate information on BeLux pricing and reimbursement requirements: Contribute to the EMEA strategies and execute EMEA tasks and projects.
• You have a scientific background with minimum 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Diplomatic and negotiation skills allowing you to reach a consensus between different partners
• Organizational skills: ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• You are a strategic thinker, able to zoom out to think holistically as well as to zoom in on details as needed.
• Dynamic and ambitious professional that proactively explores solution building in the face of obstacles.
• Team player: partnership & team building with a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical business environment
• Languages: Dutch/French/English
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)
Health Economics Mkt