Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Biomarker
Requisition ID: 1700191961W
· Lead the key biomarker experimental platforms that include but not limited to IHC/ISH, FACS, NGS, etc
· Accountable for evaluation and bringing in new technologies to keep the team at the cutting edge of biomarker discovery.
· Accountable for initiation and delivery of biomarker and translational research projects to derive novel patient insights, biomarkers for patient selection, disease biomarkers, prognostic biomarkers.
· The successful candidate will be actively engaged in participating and evaluating progress in collaborative programs with external partners, so experience in collaborative research would be desirable.
- The candidate should have a MD or PhD in biology, molecular biology, pathology, biochemistry or a related field, with minimum 10 years of industry experience in pre-clinical drug discovery or translational research, preferably in a pharmaceutical setting or other relevant healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated capability to lead translational/biomarker collaborative projects.
- Hands on experience with cutting edge cellular and molecular technologies related to Oncology biomarker research would be required.
The ideal candidate would also have a working knowledge of the challenges and experimental systems linked to drug discovery or diagnostic/biomarker research
Experience of managing biomarker platforms such as IHC, FACS, NGS would be highly desired.
· Leadership experience in a matrix organization with collaborative spirit is a must.
Strong written and oral communication skill in both English and Chinese
Excellent people management skills and capable of building a strong team.
Track record of building strong, collaborative relationship with internal and external partners to drive innovation.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)