Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1700191381W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Key Account Manager
• Achieves sales objectives in assigned accounts including forecast, sales increase by brands, Acuvue’s market share while growing the category
• Implements Account Channel growth strategy and drive internal customer centricity to anchor role of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, advance partnership levels and increase overall category sales.
• Develops & executes an annual account business plan that addresses customer & JJVC objectives, opportunity specific plans, and outlet execution of programs for major accounts with tracking matrix with the objective of growing the CL category
• Drives value-added & mutually beneficial partnerships & effectively builds strong customer relationships with key stakeholders across all levels. Identifies key opportunities to further build/optimize strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned & JJVC is partner of choice.
• Manages co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
• Monitors results of all programs and makes future recommendations for improved account sales performance.
• Analyzes market opportunity by major account and implements programs to increase JJVC market share.
• Provides communication and coordination of all key account plans with internal sales organization, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy.
• Participates in the development of effective distribution and inventory system and procedures to service major accounts.
• Provides guidance & coaching to direct report/s to strengthen internal capabilities, raise bench strength & build strong talents/people development pipeline.
• Bachelor’s degree and above.
• 10 to 15 years of proven sales track record
• Strong understanding of building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels/functions primarily at HQ level
• Experience handling key accounts preferably from FMCG industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications & principles, PC skills – Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel
• Excellent interpersonal (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic
• Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
• At least 2 years’ experience in people management.
• Results & Performance Driven
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)