Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Operator Pilotplant (Technician/Preparation) GMP
Requisition ID: 1700191028W
The department Drug Substance Operations (DSO) is an international team of about 35 people working on manufacturing of clinical batches to support the development of new vaccines. Execution of the manufacturing process is done in close collaboration with the development department, as well as EVM, QCD, QA, warehouse, etc. Within DSO, we are looking for an operator in the Preparations Team.
As an Assistant Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Taking part on all activities related to the production of cGMP clinical batches of Biopharmaceuticals produced on mammalian cell lines, with focus on Equipment assembly / disassembly, Medium preparation and buffer preparation.
- Working precisely and meticulously and to detect and communicate possible abnormalities.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as batch records and logbooks.
- Actively participating in setting up documentation to ensure successful production runs.
- Coming up with ideas for continuous improvement that progresses your work for quality, EHS and efficiency perspective. Implement by making use of cross functional teams.
- Involvement in deviation investigation and follow up.
- MBO level 4 (or equivalent)
- Experienced in working with autoclaves and washers
- Experience with cGMP environment is required
- Precise and careful
- Team player
- “Can do” attitude
- Proven process excellence experience
- Good communication in English (and Dutch), written and spoken
- Customer oriented work approach
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)