Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Brand Manager BeNeLux
Requisition ID: 1700190711W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen Benelux is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The offices of Janssen are located in Beerse, Belgium.
You will be part of the Benelux Cross Value Team Immunology and will report into the Cluster Value Team Leader. We are part of the Therapeutic Value Management group in Janssen:
• Leading development of Country Business Plans for Belgium and the Netherlands
• Development of commercial strategy taking into account the competition
• Drive excellence in execution of marketing and communication strategy in Dutch & French
• Development and roll out of a digital marketing approach
• Production of marketing materials together with EMEA
• Analyzing market dynamics, segmentation of the Belgian and Dutch market place
• Translating customer’s insights into a brand strategy for the different market segments
• Training of the sales force on strategy and content together with customer facing team in Dutch & French
• Maintaining a Key Opinion Leader network in Belgium (Flanders, Wallonia) and in the Netherlands
• Starting up new project/solutions in line with the brand strategy together with the our Project Management department
• Accountable for forecast and budget management
• Networking with EMEA and co-create country brand teams to become a respected partner with impact on the EMEA organization
• Leading cross-functional partners within Medical Affairs, Market Access, Sales, Key Account and Patient Advocacy; to realize the commercial objectives
Education & experience
• Master degree
• Experience in product management or marketing (in or outside Pharma) preferred
• Experience in multichannel/digital approach
• Preferably immunology knowledge or network
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English
• Previous international, sales or customer intelligence experience is an asset
• Track record of strong performance in results and in leadership
• Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Out of the box thinker that is not afraid of testing new ideas
• Customer oriented both internally and externally
• Good social skills, easy connector to people
• Strong leadership skills both formally as informally
• Good prioritization skills
• Highly result driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
• Flexible mindset
Primary location Beerse or Breda - Flexible working can be discussed with mutual agreement
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)