Johnson & Johnson Careers
Graduate Supply Chain Analyst
Requisition ID: 1700189937W
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Johnson & Johnson have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people.
We have been operating in Ireland for 80 years, employing in excess of 3,725 people across three business sectors Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical.
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- An opportunity to develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback from programme manager
- Personal development and effectiveness training
- Skills development in influencing & communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
DePuy Synthes, located in Ringaskiddy, Cork, is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine, Neurological, Craniomaxillofacial, Power Tools and Biomaterials.
The successful candidate will join a team focused on planning the manufacturing and positioning of Cork product to ensure Customer and Business requirements are achieved. The main responsibilities of this team include but are not limited to:
- Management of the material planning, purchasing and production scheduling activities for identified products
- Responsible for on time delivery of product to our customers
- Identifying raw material and component supply required to support manufacturing activities.
- Supporting key business metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of relevant analytics and modeling (capacity, inventory, back order, scheduling).
- Delivering key projects which will positively impact on the key metrics.
- Establishing effective communication with various functional groups such as S&OP, Operations, Quality, Engineering, Sales teams, Suppliers.
- Participating in new product launch meetings and assists in developing new product forecasts and production schedules.
- Identifying and driving Lean or Six Sigma improvement initiatives.
- Adhering to the Company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual, safety standards and guidelines. Identification of Safety improvements.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Ability to approach projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Strong aptitude for persuading and influencing others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2018 or due to graduate in 2019). Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in Business, Analytics or a related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled data reporting and analytics an advantage
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th October 2018
Duration of Graduate Programme: 23-month programme starting in September 2019
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)