Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brand Manager Hematology – Janssen
Requisition ID: 1700189567W
The BeNeLux Cross Value Team Lymphoma is a high performing cross-functional team inspired by a common vision to get CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia) patients back in control of who they are and need to be for their loved ones. We are committed to delivering sustained disease control to both HCP and patients, restoring vitality and greater life expectancy.
We are looking for a (Sr.) Brand Manager eager to deliver against our vision and bring established marketing expertise to our team.
Next to flawless marketing execution (from retro-planning to execution and KPI measurement) we expect the Brand Manager to feed the team with relevant stakeholder insights, make a solid translation to benefits (as basis for promotional materials) and support them with carefully selected reasons-to-believe. Moreover, the Brand Manager will be a core function to drive patient access in a complex and increasingly competitive market.
The Brand Manager will work on the product Imbruvica for both current and upcoming indications of B cell malignancies:
- Draft and execute a marketing and communication strategy for Imbruvica in close collaboration with medical, patient access, business intelligence and finance
- Acquire expertise into Therapeutic Area scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation
- Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments
- Inspire and train the sales force on strategy and supporting messages in close collaboration with the sales manager
- Maintain a KOL network in Benelux
- Deliver marketing tactics against customer channel preferences and measure impact
- Closely collaborate with EMEA Marketing Functional Network
- Initiate patient/customer centered solutions together with the Project Management office (PMO)
- Be the face of the brand in collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Master degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in product management or marketing in Innovative Rx Pharma with a strong track record of results
- Experience in Onco-Hemato is a plus
- Experience in stakeholder mapping and planning is a plus
- Language skills: Dutch and English mandatory
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Customer oriented both internally and externally
- Good social skills, easy connector to people
- Strong leadership skills both formally as informally
- Good prioritization skills
- Highly result driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
- High potential and ready to move up in the organization
The Brand Manager Lymphoma will be part of the Benelux Cross Value Team (CVT) Lymphoma and will report into the Country Value Team Leader (CVTL). The Brand Manager will be part of the Therapeutic Value Management (TVM) group in Janssen Benelux.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)