Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative
Leeds, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1700188940W
Customer Service Representative
•Based in Leeds
•37 hours between the hours of 0830 - 1830
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Services Representative. If you want to finish your day knowing that you have helped patients across the world to a better life then these roles would offer you this.
What you’re great at:
Working as part of the team you will provide excellent service at every interaction. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and work tirelessly to resolve any problems in a timely manner to ensure patient and customer needs are met. You will have immense attention to detail to ensure the right orders are going out at the right time to all our customers every time.
You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and take ownership of your work with a great deal of flexibility. You will welcome and even seek out challenging situations as an opportunity to grow, something that will be recognized by the appreciative and rewarding working environment within Johnson & Johnson.
As a Customer Service Representative, your typical day may include:
- Manage telephone enquiries through to a satisfactory resolution
- Process customer orders with accuracy, and following correct procedures
- Establish and promote customer relationship building, providing customer focus and feedback to the established management groups
- Assist in the development of a working environment for his/her team that fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement.
You will have experience of working in a customer facing environment principally in telephone work, with a Customer first mind set. Ideally you will have experience of inbound customer calls. To make this role successful you are good at multitasking with sound judgment and decision making.
You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, well organised, numerate
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally
- Proven ability to establish and grow customer relationships over the telephone
- E-literate and a general technical aptitude
- Positive approach to problem solving – solution orientated
- Educated to A level standard and or NVQ level 3
- Relevant experience in Customer Services, Proficient in basic computer packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
•As you progress in your career there will be opportunities for an increasing level of responsibility and expand your knowledge of the business
•Continual person development whilst being financially rewarded with outstanding benefits and package
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
•Committed to caring
•Responsible to our communities
•Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
•Unique in our background and experiences
•The drivers of our own success
•Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)