Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Packaging EMEA Engineer
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1700185708W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector)
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector)
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba – Pomezia (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector)
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare - Pomezia (Rome)
For our Consumer Segment, we are looking for a Global Packaging Engineer to be hired with a permanent contract.
This job will give you the possibility to strengthen your double-competency on technical expertise and project leadership in a Regional and Global environment through the following activities:
- Develop packaging (from primary to tertiary) in partnership with Supply Chain, Procurement Group, R&D, Quality, Regulatory affairs and manufacturing facilities.
- Deliver projects and qualify packaging following high quality and compliance standards
- Ensure technical interface with suppliers and Business partners.
- Identify, evaluate, manage and communicate risks
- Ensure technical feasibility of identified solutions and successful implementation of qualification plans
- Develop a good knowledge of the consumer, market and packaging network.
- Demonstrate strong proactivity for innovation and lead innovative projects
- Ensure strong connection with the Italian plant as key contact with the rest of the Global Packaging team
- Participate to department process continuous improvement
- You have an engineer degree in mechanics/industrial design or polymer chemistry
- Packaging specialization
- You have ideally 6 to 8 years of experience in packaging development in consumer goods and/or medical devices and/or pharmaceutical industry with a brand owner and/or with a packaging supplier
- You are curious and creative.
- You have leadership and solid communication and adaptability strengths that allow you to master complexity in an international context.
- You like manage various projects in parallel and the variety of contacts it can drive.
- You pay attention to details but also have a big picture orientation.
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)