Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Inventory Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1700184206W
This position will be responsible for leading Field Inventory activities. Partnering with local & regional organizations to identify & implement key actions and processes needed to have a more effective Field Inventory and SLOB management.
Partnering with the Supply Chain & Commercial to support local processes, activities include:
- Identify gaps around Field Inv & slob management processes/tools. Enable solutions to leverage countries to required levels
- Leverage knowledge to deliver inventory optimization
- Lead/coordinate inventory planning exercises (BP, JU, NU) OR AD-HOC
- Monitor GAPS vs targets, provide visibility to Commercial & SC leaders and partnership to drive corrective actions
Implementing/driving a robust governance model across the region around Inventory and Slob management by leading monthly/quaterly inventory meetings with major markets to:
- Monitor inventory levels across the country, in terms of Value, Health (Slob) & Efficiency (turns)
- Use Field Inventory Entitlement to identify Inventory reduction initiatives across the different markets.
- Partner /support leaders in implementing their optimization plans
- Identify and provide visibility of deviation vs targets.
- Consolidate and keep a close follow up of the inventory optimization plans/action required to deliver and exceed BP commitments
JOB PROFILEEssential Requirements
- Academic Training: University Degree.
- English Language: Advanced
- IT Knowledge: Advanced
- A minimum of 8+ years of proven experience in several of the following functional areas is required: manufacturing, planning, supply chain management, new product launch, engineering, quality or finance.
- Experience in inventory management, including tools and metrics
- Experience in the Medical Devices industry is desirable.
- Broad business acumen, including insight in End-to-End supply chain characteristics is highly preferred.
- Track record in leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries through influence, negotiation and partnering for changes requiring buy-in from all partners.
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
This position requires:
- Strong team leadership, leading by influence several cross functional teams simultaneously
- Strong partnering and negotiating with multiple internal (and frequently also external) stakeholders
- Strong Inventory management expertise
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)