Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Project Specialist
Requisition ID: 1700183475W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen Benelux is committed to becoming the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The commercial offices of Janssen Benelux are located in Beerse, Belgium and Breda, the Netherlands.
Senior Project Specialist Benelux (p26)
We are looking for a Senior Project Specialist, who will work on value-based and patient-centric projects which are part of the value-based healthcare programme in the Netherlands. You will member of the Project Management Organization and complement our diverse team with project specialists, e-communication specialists, and multichannel coordinators.
You will report to the Head of PMO within the strategy department of Janssen Benelux with a dotted line to the VBHC Director. The majority of the work will be focused on the Netherlands. Therefore, your primary location will be in Breda, the Netherlands.
Job Description summary
You are accountable to drive the implementation of prioritized multi-stakeholder projects. These projects have a strategic fit with our portfolio of brands and are focussed on value-added proposition which positively impact treatment outcomes for patients and reduce healthcare costs at the same time. Projects which for example aim to improve treatment adherence, quality of life and empower patients with support from smart technologies and partnerships.
You will develop these propositions based on deep customer insights with our clinical and non- clinical stakeholders. You are capable to set priorities and steer the development from ideation to prototyping. You will ensure excellent implementation in the market in cooperation with key stakeholders, accounts and institutions.
As project lead you will provide structure and break down projects into small, workable pieces. You will engage with and initiate co-creation with different stakeholders and partners to successfully drive a value solution, moderate workshops and give stakeholder presentation. You develop blue prints for typical solutions to build upon learnings from the past.
This is a position of high visibility and influence.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Help translate prioritized multi-stakeholder initiatives in which Janssen is involved, to sustainable projects for Janssen to partner in,
- Support in implementation and execution of projects, develop these projects (and related materials/assets) and involve additional internal or external disciplines and / or stakeholders where necessary to ensure a successful implementation
- Co-create project charters with multi-stakeholder aligned business and project goals, deliverables, method, success measures and timing, and obtain and guard all business approvals prior to and during development and execution (e.g. following legal and compliance challenges)
- Prepare with relevant stakeholders a communication and implementation plan to ensure flawless execution
- Continue to monitor implemented projects and develop new ideas to improve our and multi-stakeholder propositions in a broad sense, and provide feedback to relevant teams (including determining if projects were successful according to previously defined KPI’s and codify learnings for future opportunities)
- Organize project kick-offs, plus progress and training meetings, both internally as well as where suitable externally
- Co-drive the transition from a product selling to a customer solutions oriented organization and drive the change management around innovative solutions across the organization
Education & experience
- MBA or equivalent master’s university degree, preferably in (business) economics, engineering or marketing
- Minimum 7-10 years of project management and/or consultancy experience in a large, preferably commercially oriented environment, preferably in healthcare or consultancy.
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape or other environments where co-creating solutions is a key driver
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thriving in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Strong passion and track record for innovation and change management with a can-do mentality
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large initiatives with critical business impact
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Creative abilities to translate vision into concepts and turn concepts into “ready-to-market” sustainable solutions
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Excellent track record in managing complex and critical business projects
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Engaging person, persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Talent for making contacts and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Independent, but also team-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible problem solver
- Organizational skills to build informal teams
- Structured, able to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
- Self- awareness and adaptability
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)