Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MULTI CHANNEL/E-COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Requisition ID: 1700183474W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen Benelux is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The offices of Janssen are located in Beerse, Belgium.
E-communication / multichannel specialist Benelux
We are looking for a talented e-communication multichannel specialist for our Project Management Office (PMO). You complement our diverse team with project & e-communication specialists & multichannel coordinators.
You will report to the head of the PMO within the strategic department of Janssen Benelux. Located in Breda, Netherland and Beerse, Belgium.
You will be working on several campaigns and optimization of digital channel impact for one or multiple brands or therapeutic areas. These projects are customer-focused and will be designed and executed in line with the brand strategy and execution priorities.
You will bring innovation into the organization by scanning the market and point out new insights and digital trends. You are a digital thought leader for stakeholders in and outside the organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop project charters with a business and project goal, deliverables, method, success measures and timing, and obtain business approval prior to development and execution
- Knowing and respecting all internal quality and compliance procedures and processes
- Develop the project (and related materials/assets) and involve additional internal or external disciplines and / or stakeholders where necessary to ensure a successful project
- In collaboration with our sales organization prepare a communication and implementation plan to ensure flawless execution.
- Continue to monitor implemented projects and develop new ideas to improve our digital and multi-channel propositions in a broad sense, and provide feedback to the Brand Team(s)
- Organize project kick-off, progress and training meetings
- Determine if the project has been successful according to previously defined KPI’s
Education & experience
- A higher/university degree in (commercial) economics, engineering or information technology
- In-depth knowledge and experience in co-creating and launching CRM – driven multichannel campaigns and how to maximize utilization of new e-communication channels
- Extensive knowledge of digital channels and multi-channel strategy
- Experience in data driven performance management
- Experience working for a creative agency
- Proven track record in project management and strong implementation skills.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an advantage
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Engaging person, persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Talent for making contacts and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Independent, but also team-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and problem solver
- Structured, methodical, able to work on several projects simultaneously
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)