Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Intelligence Specialist
Requisition ID: 1700182872W
The Business Intelligence Analyst supports the sales organization through the collection, analysis and translation of market and business data into actionable tactics. Provides analytical support in the development of business plans, sales strategies and key business initiatives. Leads critical business intelligence projects and drives the change towards a data driven decision making culture.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Provides analytical, project, systems and data support to support business decision making. Reviews and translates data into actionable tactics for a variety of initiatives and providing recommendations to enable the achievement of sales objectives.
- Provides analytical support to track and analyze KPI’s to provide insight in strategic and operational progress and effectiveness.
- Provides tactical analytical support to facilitate the development of business plans.
- Contributes to the development of cost impact models to support the value proposition of the organization.
- Collects and analyses business and market data to make fact-based recommendations in order to optimize the J&J Medical sales & go-to-market strategy.
- Manages complex business intelligence projects and leads the way to a more data driven decision making culture.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of internal stakeholders.
- Connect with a varied group of people across the company, and leverage your network for new ideas and thinking.
- Develop an ongoing process for bringing new insights and share them with the business.
- Contribute to a strong team-cohesion through collaboration.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing ef¬forts.
- Continuously improve existing processes and create new supporting analytical tools
- Use data to bring new insights and enhance fact-based decision making
- Drive commercial excellence through leading business intelligence projects
- Provide and present new market insights to business management based on data analysis
- Inspire others to use business data in innovative ways to manage sales performance.
- Deliver critical and complex business intelligence projects.
- Implement efficient processes to capture and analyze business intelligence data
- Act with a sense of urgency and deliver critical reports and analysis on-time
- Master degree in mathematics, economics, finance or engineering
- 3 to 7 years of business intelligence experience in a sales environment
- Broad analytical skills and drive to analyze and synthesize data to come to operational and strategic insights
- Structured approach to analysis, comfortable working with large data sets
- High level of computer literacy and presentation skills; advanced knowledge of Excel and Cognos (or similar BI tools)
- Strong project management skills, able to manage complexity and deliver critical projects
- Ability to work in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances with incomplete information
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business and cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Leadership skills in order to influence and provide guidance to peers and seniors
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Previous experience in a sales and/or marketing environment (in the healthcare industry)
- Bilingual English – Dutch
- Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)