Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Supply Chain Finance (FP&A) Manager
Requisition ID: 1700182818W
Regional Supply Chain FP&A Manager - EMEA
Closing Date: 31st August 2017
Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. The Finance Manager for EMEA Supply Chain builds on these principles in order to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity. You will partner with Supply Chain to provide all round financial support. The main Business partners are the different regional and global finance teams as well as the Plan, Make & Commercial organisations. A good understanding of systems is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- All data consolidation completed accurately and on time in TM1 SC & review decks prepared.
- Drive standardization in reporting across the region.
- Ensure alignment with Global requirements and support related projects - Continue support for the SC GRM Project.
- Lead EMEA Regional Consolidation Process and Regional or Global related projects
- QE actuals and updated cycles are submitted accurately and on time in all TM1 SC systems and the review decks prepared
- Cultivate the understanding of what is behind the numbers - meaningful commentaries for the Deck
- Identify and implement more effective ways to manage the consolidations & reconciliation processes.
- Drive Improvements for Affiliate CNIS and HC reporting, BVA and HC, flag on time risks and opportunities, clarify roles and responsibilities with commercial.
- Develop playbooks and RACI documentation with GS COE, BS COE, SC Pillar finance & Business partners.
- Collaborative budgeting and MME updates.
- BVA’s are accurate and ensure that variances are identified and explained.
- Accurate Headcount analysis and reporting.
- Provide Business Partners with the tools to take responsibility for their budgets
- Lead 5 Analysts based in different geographical locations, to ensure the team is highly motivated and performing to the best of their abilities.
- Develop strong business partnering relationship with various departments in Zug, EMEA and US (e.g. Planning COE, ELC finance team, affiliate finance teams and Global finance team) and use this to drive financial and process improvements
- Regional BW report development
- TM1 development – SC GRM
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics or Computer Science area. A Masters or MBA will be considered as an asset.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong working experience within a Finance team
- Consumer and Supply Chain finance - experience (highly desirable)
- FP&A experience (highly desirable)
- Fluent English essential, other languages within the EAME region desirable
- Strong systems knowledge: SAP/BW, TM1, Cognos and/or other J&J systems
- Strong technical finance and accounting knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Innovative Solutions
- Strategic Thinking
- Big Picture Orientation
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)