Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700181707W
Directs the operational function in medical affairs to achieve organizational objectives. Responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for products related to Phase IIIb, Phase IV trials, solicited and non-solicited studies, publications, and so on. At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs program, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects. Manages and delegates work of direct reports. Establishes accountability for assignments. Manages creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use by internal stakeholders. Manages publication planning, preparation and review. Supports technical training needs of partners. Manages review of promotional material. Implements plans for clinical trials, including protocol, staffing and budgeting as it relates to business initiatives. Ensures that trials/registries are conducted according to all applicable guidelines, regulations, company procedures and high ethical/quality standards. Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government. Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities. Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports. Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government. Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
• High customer and external industry insight
• Experienced in development of educational programmes.
• Skilled at understanding scientific data and translating it into effective education and communications materials.
• Strong and demonstrable presentation, communication and influencing skills that can impact at all levels.
• Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills
• Strong leadership, guide and reward high performance teams.
• Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mindset.
• Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
• 6-year or above working experience and 5-year or above Pharm industry/business experience
• More than 3-5 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience in the relevant therapeutic area
• 2-3 years above people management or functional line management experience
• A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
• Good planning and tracking skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)