Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】CE, Digital Excellence, Digital Strategy Group Manager
Requisition ID: 1700181402W
The Digital Strategy Group Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy. The digital strategy includes multi channel strategy, digital channel customer engagement strategy, and contents strategy. The Digital Strategy Group Manager is also responsible for developing strong team of digital strategists. The role requires a strong strategic / logical thinking to shape various idea into plan, and strong leadership to drive actions. This role also needs a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a business needs and drive growth opportunities.
This individual integrates 3 aspects of strategies.
- BU Strategy: It combines an in-depth knowledge of Business Unit (BU) business objectives, digital channel strategies, and contents strategy to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations to support BU strategic focus.
- Channel Engagement Strategy: Based on in-depth understanding of each digital channel nature, strengths, and opportunities, channel strategy needs to be developed. Total channel strategy integrates single channel strategies into one picture to increase customer engagement holistically.
- Contents Strategy: Contents is in the center of customer engagement. It requires high quality and fresh contents to meet customer needs across different stage of customer journey and cusomer segments
Digital Strategy Group Manager is responsible for ensuring these 3 strategic aspects are properly linked in strategic digital recommendation for BU in order to achieve the BU/Brand’s business objectives.This person serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the BUs.
• Develop, unite, and execute strategies for BU, channel, and contents
• Manage projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
• Develop team members to nurture strategy building, cross-functional approach, and strong project management
• Develops trusting relationships with BUs and vendors, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
• Manages BU expectations, bringing issues/concerns to BU's attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
• Proactively keeps abreast of BUs’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
• Manages research studies that yield rich insights into user online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
• Provides data driven insights and analysis to BU
• Min 5 years of full-time experience in strategy work including digital or digital marketing
• Management / people manager experience + 3 directs
• Management consulting experience welcomed
• Medical marketing experience a plus
• Superior communication skills, both internal and Client / BU-facing
• Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
• Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
• Strong interest in change management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)