Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Public Affairs Manager Netherlands/EMEA
Requisition ID: 1700179078W
- Implement advocacy initiatives that position Janssen in the external environment as the innovative pharmaceutical thought leader and contribute to a better understanding and reputation of the pharmaceutical industry and Janssen in particular.
- Map the relevant stakeholders in life sciences, universities and knowledge institutes to implement value adding projects.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate in public/private partnerships and drive these partnerships.
- Represent Janssen in multistakeholder platforms.
- Implement efficient horizon scanning that helps to maintain stakeholder trust by ensuring that the team proactively identifies potential issues, and develops strong issues-management plans and strategies.
- Actively support the Janssen Health Policy Center activities with the implementation of its output in Operating Companies, cross-functions and with the COMPACT team.
- Support specified projects of the Health Policy Center, on request.
- Enhance internal as well as external stakeholder engagement by creating and maintaining a regional stakeholder map and regional process and framework to define the priority list of stakeholders to engage with in order to enhance business and enterprise reputation.
- Monitor policy and regulatory developments and assure that these are captured internally in close collaboration with Government Affairs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and counsel to senior business leaders and other key stakeholders by listening, understanding, and providing credible expertise, relevant insight, and transparent feedback.
- Closely collaborate with other business functions; budget planning, monitoring and control.
- Drive business outcomes by bringing a measurement approach to Public Affairs practices, and provide insights that drive confidence, integration and alignment within the OpCo, and with the EMEA PA team and global network.
- Participate with a One Team mindset to unify, collaborate and drive for best outcomes; collaborate across EMEA teams; facilitate sharing of best practices, common processes and procedures and consistency among all GCPA colleagues in the countries.
- Collaborate and actively contribute in in international dedicated teams on behalf of the Benelux team.
- Liaise closely with Communications & Public Affairs colleagues in the Benelux and Patient Access and Governmental affairs in the Netherlands.
- Education and/or additional training: Master´s Degree required
- At least 7 years’ experience in (pharmaceutical) Public Affairs, either in-house or within an agency/consultancy
- High level of understanding of local legal and HCBI regulations and J&J Health Care Compliance
- Strong technical competencies relevant to Public Affiars, including issues management
- Flexibility and agility in managing proactive and reactive workloads
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in benchmarking results and setting appropriate evaluation metrics
- Experience in agency and budget management
- Experience working collaboratively in a matrix and/or global organization
- Results-driven with a focus on delivery to tight timelines
- Fluency in English
- Live Our Credo – Serves as a role model for making Credo-based decisions; supports and influences creation for a trusting, collaborative and ethical work environment; maintains highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability.
- Connect – Cultivates meaningful external relationships and partnerships outside of J&J, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities. Forges internal collaboration across the enterprise.
- Shape – Translates insights into innovative and viable products or solutions, creating value; challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
- Lead - Takes ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development in a way that enhances the performance and development of self and others; maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions to address organizational challenges; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations, contributing to a high-performing organization
- Deliver - empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mindset that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)