Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Statistical Programmer
Requisition ID: 1700178825W
1. Deliver individual programming deliverables of projects with medium to high complexity.
2. Perform quality control in support of clinical trial activities.
3. Plan and develop programs to produce tables, listings, figures and other reports and analyses summarizing clinical trial results.
4. Plan and develop programs to produce electronic submission deliverables.
5. Maintain documentation as appropriate.
6. Assist in the review and input into project requirements.
7. Participate in clinical project team meetings as required
8. Mentoring, training of junior programmers.
9. Demonstrate full proficiency in technical/programming skills.
1. Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field +3 years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field + 6 years’ experience programming and analyzing scientific data in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
2. Very strong knowledge of SAS programming and/or other statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, R, PASS).
3. Good communication skills in written and oral English.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)