Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Issue Management Director
Requisition ID: 1700170798W
Issue & Crisis Management
· Support the VP to manage the Enterprise Issue Management (EIM) portfolio of work, focusing on issues relating to a) safety and quality; b) recall; and c) perception of double standards, that impact J&J’s reputation in China.
· The portfolio of work consists of the following work streams:
o GRIS Analytics for China/Social Media Listening
o KOL Bank
o Information Bank
o Media Center
o Health Science Educational Columns
o Journalism Fellowship
· Support the development and management of issue and crisis management system, including working with the China Corporate Affairs Council and operating companies to develop and maintain resources (such as training programs) for system optimization.
· Support the VP in aligning with global, CCAC, and other J&J internal stakeholders in the issue and crisis response process.
· Support the VP in developing and implementing post-crisis recovery plan.
· Work and support the VP to partner with operating companies’ communication leaders to identify and plan resources to support communication capability building.
· Assist in the archiving and building of resources for sustained and ongoing learning.
· Possess 10 years of experience in corporate communications with a major international public relations agency or global company.
· Proven track record of issue and crisis management work, in particular in the area of social media communication response and management.
· Strong media relations experience, especially with the business media.
· Possess exceptional writing, editing, and presentation skills in Chinese.
· Strong command of English required.
· Minimally a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts (history, political science, philosophy) or communications field. A master degree a plus.
· Able to travel when necessary.Shanghai-based preferred but not required.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)