Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1700168629W
Ø General job accountability:
Understand recent progress of product/competitor and relevant therapeutic areas; collect, process, integrate, formulate and share with cross-functional team on insights from HCPs, literature review, congress update and competitor activities; develop medical strategy and medical projects; in charge of designing and writing clinical study protocol as well as authoring/reviewing study report and publication plan; participate in or determine the theme and content of activities including hospital lectures, advisory board, expert discussion and medical education; communicating and cooperating with internal and external customers; provide expert review of training, promotional and project-based activity materials presented by Marketing/Sales department from a scientific viewpoint; provide product related support to Marketing/Sales and other departments.
Ø Principal accountability
1. Understand recent progress of product/competitor, HCP perception, literature and congress update in relevant therapeutic areas; generate insights from the above resources, then process, integrate and share with cross-functional team.
2. Lead formulation and execution of medical strategy
l Responsible for productive engagement alone or in cross-functional teams with key national external stakeholders including KOLs but also paying attention to pharmacists, nurses, hospital administrators, government officials etc as business needs require.
l Responsible for exhaustive collection of information regarding existing knowledge gaps, scientific data gaps and clinical care gaps .
l Responsible for authoring the Medical Strategy after collection of input and insights from a wide cross-section of internal and external stakeholders.
l Responsible for provision of careful, thoughtful input into the review of promotional or educational material that is disseminated to or presented by the company to external audiences.
l Directing medical strategy and developing medical projects
3. Clinical Study:
l Design and compose clinical study protocols; manage the study budget and phasing; submit protocol for internal review and approval; ensure the registry of the study on line; present at investigator meeting if necessary
l Set plan for CSR and publication; review study report; carry out medical monitoring during the clinical study;
l GCO/CRO collaborations on ICF and trial operation
l Collaborate with Statistician and Data Management team for CRF and SAP
4. Determine the theme and content of national activities including advisory board, expert discussion, and contribute to the theme of medical educational materials and hospital lectures. Closely work with ME when necessary.
5. Communicate and cooperate with internal and external customers including Global and Regional(AP) MAF, MSL, CD, MKT, Sales, RA, GAPDD, PR, NBD, Mkt Access, etc.
6. Expert review of training, promotional and project-based activity materials presented by Marketing/Sales department from a scientific viewpoint
7. Provide product and TA related support to Marketing/Sales and other departments.
Ø Qualification and competency requirements:
1. Education /Training background:
l Master degree or above on Clinical Medicine
l Thorough understanding and command of product and relevant therapeutic area knowledge;
l Thorough understanding and command of GCP
l Thorough understanding and command of HCC
3. Job experience:
l 2-3 years clinical working experience on relevant therapeutic area/or 1-2 years working experience on pharmaceutical industry is preferred
l Good marketing sense and creative thinking; good communication and learning agility;
l Good command of English, fluent at reading, writing, speaking and listening;
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Clinical Research non-MD