Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Business Quality (m/f) Medical Devices Quality System and Strategy
Requisition ID: 1700168131W
Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH is a subsidiary of the Johnson & Johnson group acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
The Director Business Quality has responsibility for establishing and maintaining a robust Quality System for the EMEA Region in order to ensure compliance to local, national and international Quality System standards, company policies and procedures and J&J corporate requirements. She/he may be based preferably based in Norderstedt/ Germany, other locations can be considered as well.
- Drive simplification & standardization of QS in the region in line with J&J/Medical Devices strategies & initiatives to increase efficiencies by leveraging/centralizing activities
- Uses results from management reviews, third party inspections and internal audits to establish corrective & preventive actions (potential and actual) non-compliance risk on regional level
- Build and further develop capabilities in the region to enable flawless execution & good business outcomes
- Oversees the QMS performance reporting in the region
- Oversee the portfolio of BQ regional projects, including prioritization, against Q&C and BQ goals to ensure the strategic business commitments are achieved
- Actively collaborate with the other Quality leaders in developing cohesive, strategic and tactical responses for the business needs and Quality initiatives
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Bioscience, Engineering or Business or equivalent field coupled with relevant business experience in Quality leadership roles
- 10+ years working experience in the Medical Device Industry
- 7+ years working experience in quality/regulatory function
- Recommended experience building/integration/merging QMSs
- Recommended experience of Process Excellence
- Audit Management experience (Health Authorities, Notified Bodies)
- Experienced as audit lead (ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 or equivalent)
- Track record of developing people, leading or coaching teams and driving results
- Change management experience and influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a global or regional context would be desired
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required
- Ability to effectively present information to Management and public groups is required
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)