Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst Treasury Support
Requisition ID: 1700166126W
The Treasury Support Group (TSG) is a department within the GTSC supporting all the Treasury Centers around the world – in EMEA, US, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It serves as a major facilitator of all financial transactions (money market, FX, securities and derivatives) concluded with internal or external parties. TSG acts also as the “first line of defense” in controls.
This position is a step in the treasury rotation model where employees can be rotating in different functions within the treasury division.
You execute or manage assigned projects within the Treasury Support Group (TSG). Depending on the project requirements and resources, you will act as a project team member or business lead representing TSG. Depending on the role and project you are responsible for:
- Investigation and gathering of the requirements
- Alignment of the requirements with the business partners involved (within and outside treasury)
- Translation of the requirements to the Treasury IT team
- Follow up of the development
- Organization and/or execution of user testing
- Define a project plan and/or follow up of implementation
- Making sure the required documentation and training material is available and the corresponding people are trained.
- Assigned projects can differ from rolling out existing processes to implementation of completely new concepts.
- The project execution is to be performed in Sarbanes-Oxley compliant environment and must be aligned with the Program Management Office (PMO) practices.
- You organize regular steering committees to report the project status and potential issues and risks.
- You build good relationships and maintain contacts with:
- The impacted project stakeholders which can be other Treasury departments, Worldwide J&J Shared services, J&J affiliates and other organisations
- Your project execution partners like the Treasury IT team
- Our partner banks.
Next to project related activities, you regularly assist the daily management processes to stay up-to-date; you act as a backup and support in the corresponding issue resolving.
The daily management processes, include:
- controlling, authorizing and processing treasury transactions from multiple front offices around the world.
- static data set up and upload of market data
- providing user access in different treasury systems
- supporting the correct upload of electronic bank statements
You play a key role in the further optimization of the treasury support system, processes and procedures.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You are a team player.
- You know how to drive projects to a successful implementation.
- Relevant project experience in a financial world, knowledge of settlement systems and Treasury Transaction processing can be assets.
- Fluency in English is required.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- We are open for international profiles.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)