Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Requisition ID: 1700159436W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner Netherlands
Are you an experienced recruiter and are you seeking new challenges in Talent Acquisition area?
Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process including innovative sourcing channels, new interviewing techniques, offer negotiation and complex communication with stakeholders?
Do you want to work on projects in the Talent Acquisition area?
Do you want to have a chance to be part of a global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day?
Become a part of our Belgium and Netherland’s Talent Acquisition Team that is based in Beerse and Leiden and cooperate with our professional team in Prague as well on unique hiring projects for one of the biggest J&J hubs in Europe.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for following areas:
- Talent strategy: by demonstrating knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends
- Recruitment: by covering overall recruitment process from attracting candidates to hiring stage
- Candidate relationship management: by building positive candidate experience
- Stakeholder management: by regular consulting with Hiring Managers, Business Based HR and other J&J Specialist Groups
- Min 6-8 years of relevant experience in recruitment, ideally in an international environment
- Demonstrated capability in high-volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions
- Fluent level of English, besides knowledge of Dutch
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Experience with using standard Talent Acquisition processes and applicant tracking systems (e.g., Taleo)
Janssen Biologics (7266)