Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Medical】ASP Product Specialist Technical Service, TS
Requisition ID: 1700145090W
Manage all marketing activities for Tech Service (in this case Terminal Sterilisation). Create yearly sales forecasts and long term sales projections. Create and implement marketing strategies and tactics including designing the service contracts, promotion schemes, communication plans and customer engagement events. Training and motivation of the Field Service Engineers team via incentive schemes and promotional plans. Improve customer satisfaction via reducing disruptions and customer complaints.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
BS/BA degree in a related business field is required. MBA preferred. 7-12 years of business experience in Marketing or Service or Supply Chain. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maximizing Sales Revenue from Service
- Develop and execute service contracts and create a comprehensive strategy and marketing plans(s) to include short-term tactical sales plans as well as longer-term strategic plans. Develop innovative marketing programs and promotions and implement through Field Service Engineers.
- Support FSE’s with necessary training (technical and sales). Provide leadership, support and expertise to the FSE organization and distribution channels and 3rd party vendors.
- Track customer complaints and disruptions and design programs to improve customer satisfaction and improve service efficiency.
- Manage and effectively allocate budget/funds. Including cost optimization for spares and contract labor.
- Own and Manage the Tech Service software
25% travel required. Mainly domestic travel, plus 2-3 international trips/year.
Office environment 80%. 20% customer visits
All managers shall proactively support ASP’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Policy by providing the necessary resources and giving equal emphasis with other functions such as production and quality. It is the duty of every manager to:
- Ensure implementation of safety and environmental procedures, guidelines and standards
- Evaluate employee compliance and enforce established safety and environmental procedures and rules
- Create a safe environment in work areas, and recognize and reward safety activities and good safety performance
- Provide training to employees when:
- New substances, processes, procedures or equipment are introduced to the workplace and represent a new hazard
- Measure safety performance and hold persons accountable for activities and results
- Ensure that incidents are investigated to determine root cause, and that corrective actions are taken
- Ensure employees wear required protective equipment
- Ensure EHS inspections are conducted monthly and corrective actions are implemented
All employees have a duty to comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, J&J policies and ASP policies and procedures.
Examples of required areas of compliance include but are not limited to:
- Quality Systems (including Product Complaints, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Internal Audits, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP), and Good Documentation Practices (GDP))
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Health Care Compliance (HCC)
- Government Contract Compliance (GCC)
- Environmental Regulations
- Records Management
- Johnson & Johnson Business Conduct and Employee Policies
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)