Johnson & Johnson Careers
Coordinator, Orthopaedic Robotics
Requisition ID: 1695180910
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Coordinator, Orthopaedic Robotics to be located in Providence, RI. Candidates can be temporarily based in Raynham, MA but will be required to be work out of Providence, RI upon completion of new facility in Spring 2019.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Coordinator, Orthopaedic Robotics is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the orthopaedic robotics organization. They will support a senior management team, many with a high sense of urgency linked to critical business issues. They will handle all aspects of office management including coordinating and tracking budget and expenses, managing office purchases, greeting and registering guests, tracking visits, assisting with visitors and onsite visits, shipping and receiving packages, coordinating with contractors for office maintenance as needed. This role will regularly interface with internal and external associates, colleagues and leaders across Johnson & Johnson. The person will be responsible for handling highly confidential matters with discretion and judgement. The successful candidate must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
The Coordinator, Orthopaedic Robotics will:
- Manage agreements and contracts with outside consultants and contracts; establish PO’s and work agreements per J&J Company Policies.
- Arrange outside employee and vendor/visitor company visits
- Assemble and manage meeting presentations through Skype and/or Global Connect.
- Support in set up of communication materials (Meeting minutes, presentations, memorandums, announcements and related correspondence).
- Coordinate and track budget and expenses and management department purchases through J&J systems.
- Coordinate and track budget and expenses and manage department purchases through J&J systems.
- Administrative assistance with recruiting, setting up interviews and onboarding new hires.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other administrative and executive administrative staff across the organization to achieve required tasks.
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day office operations as well as individual projects.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, complete travel expense reports, and manage logistics of travel-related activities for Robotics Organization leaders and the wider team as needed.
- Manage staff calendars, updating schedules on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings through Outlook, secure call-in numbers, prepare meeting agendas and manage attendance registration and logistics.
- Exercise independent discretion and sound judgement to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems and respond to frequently shifting priorities across multiple departments.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required.
- College course work, or college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of advanced administrative/executive experience supporting senior level management is required.
- The ability to be extremely flexible while managing conflicting, shifting, and competing priorities with minimal supervision is required.
- Strong verbal and written skills with prioritization of tasks, management of daily workload to ensure the highest priority tasks take precedence.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and database applications are required.
- Experience with budget and travel processing platforms (Salesforce, Concur, Ariba, etc.) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues that may arise while taking initiative and acting with a high level of sense of urgency is required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems is preferred.
- Aptitude for learning new systems with minimal direction is required.
- Experience as a legal secretary and/or certified notary strongly preferred.
- Position will be located in Providence, RI and may require 5% travel depending on business needs. Candidates can be temporarily based in Raynham, MA but will be required to be work out of Providence, RI upon completion of new facility in Spring 2019.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)