Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader, Supply Chain NA (Sr. Manager)
Mooresville, Indiana; Louisville, Kentucky; Warsaw, Indiana
Requisition ID: 1688180910
Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Business Technology is recruiting for a Business Technology Leader, Supply Chain North America (Sr. Manager). This position is based in Moorseville, Indiana; Warsaw, Indiana or Louisville, Kentucky and will have oversight to our Indiana, Kentucky & Tennessee sites.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
This BTL position will be accountable for all Supply Chain Business Technology manufacturing sites, distribution centers and Home Office functions in the Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee areas. The role will work with all Product Line groups in SC-BT and partner closely with the Global BTL organization. This position reports into the Business Technology Leader, Head of Mid-Atlantic Region, Supply Chain NA.
As the BTL, Supply Chain North America (Sr. Manager), you will:
• Partner with cross-segment supply chain business functions to shape the overall Business Technology strategy and roadmap in the Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee areas.
• Drive growth and enable differentiating Supply Chain capabilities as a competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions.
• Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of the regional program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
• Be responsible for strategy, development, socialization, influencing and approval of Capital Appropriation Requests aligned to the geographic-based projects.
• Work closely with Product Line leaders and Business Leaders to ensure Capital Appropriation Requests are well planned and metrics driven documents which are socialized and approved in an expedited manner.
• Represent Supply Chain Business Technology with key Supply Chain stakeholders.
• Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic Supply Chain Business Technology alignment and partnership.
• Drive opportunities for cost optimization in all business segments.
• Partner with Finance to streamline all financial tracking and management processes.
• Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Continuously Improve our Johnson & Johnson Technology processes, tools, and systems to optimize Supply Chain Business Technology operations and cost.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology is required.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in the healthcare industry is required.
• APICS Training for Certified Supply Chain Professionals (CSCP) is preferred.
• Expertise in helping to drive adoption to improve business value through information technology is required.
• Experience in managing virtual teams is required.
• Knowledge of the consumer, medical device industry and end-to-end Supply Chain is preferred.
• A deep understanding of business drivers/processes and the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required.
• Significant experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data) is required.
• The ability to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language is required.
• Demonstrated ability to construct a business case and track benefits realization is preferred.
• A strong understanding of product development lifecycle, compliance, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations is preferred.
• A track record of large program delivery is preferred.
• Ability to manage high level of complexity, as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities is required.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations is required.
• Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
• This position is based in Moorseville, Indiana; Warsaw, Indiana or Louisville, Kentucky and may require up to 30% domestic travel based on business needs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
North America-United States-Kentucky-Louisville, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)