Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Workday Product Line Owner
Requisition ID: 1679180910
Manager Workday Product Line Owner - This role requires Workday functional analyst skills to provide leadership and subject matter expertise in Workday implementation and support for Human Capital Management, Absence, Performance & Development, Security and Reporting.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Define & architect the functional design for Workday capabilities across HCM, P&D, Absence, Compensation, Reporting and Security
- Provide Workday technical guidance and expertise to business teams, configuration teams, developers, testing teams, compliance and other project team members
- Implements and manages multiple parts of program and project delivery
- Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce solution specifications
- Identifies areas for process improvements in the HR domain; provides HR and Workday subject matter expertise and solutions
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects
- Helps to resolves HR requirements of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers
- Research future software releases for continuous processes improvement and innovation
- Work with internal and external development teams to deliver Workday solutions
- Lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries without direct authority
- Manage the resolution of cross-functional and cross-platform issues, tradeoffs, and risk in accordance with program objectives
- Minimum of a BS degree is required
- Minimum of 7 years of profession experience required
- Minimum 5 years of Workday experience required
- Experience in functional and technical configuration knowledge and extensive working experience across the suite of Workday modules is required
- Minimum of 2 years project leadership experience in managing Workday full life cycle implementations is preferred
- Experience in preparing a detailed estimate for an implementation is required
- Ability to lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority is required
- Experience in working with off-shore and on-shore development teams and create collaboration across time-zone and regions is preferred.
- Experience with Development, Customization & Configuration of large/global scale HR systems is preferred
- Experience working with following tools: JIRA, HPALM, Testing Automation tools is preferred
- HR Business experience is preferred
- Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment is preferred
- Interdependent partnering and effective interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across the business and with development suppliers is preferred
- Ability to accurately forecasting effort is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence is preferred
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 10% Domestic/international travel
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)