Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 1676190409
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Systems Analyst located in New Brunswick, NJ, to support the Global Functions finance teams managing $4B in annual spend.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The primary responsibility of the Global Functions Senior Financial Systems Analyst is to work collaboratively across all employees in the organization to provide first level of application support and maintenance for Global Functions TM1 and other finance applications. This position is an important partner in identifying, developing, and delivering ongoing process and system enhancements and improvements. The areas of focus of this Senior Financial Systems Analyst will be to manage production data, collaborate with the Finance organization in identifying and reviewing areas of system and process failures and master data lapses, partner closely with the JJT colleagues and the local Information Technology (BUIT and Application Services) to resolve Finance system issues, and develop and recommend optimal solutions. The senior analyst will also represent Global Functions in governance meetings on system and security change reviews, drive and facilitate timely user access, and perform required Finance testing on system break/fixes and enhancements. The Senior Financial Systems analyst will also be involved in various special projects that drive technology adoption and deployments for the employees of the Global Functions Finance teams in the areas of planning, reporting and analysis, including a significant redesign of GF TM1 currently underway. Requires strong communication, problem-solving, and logical thinking skills. Desire a strong team player with collaborative mindset.
- Independently manage TM1 instance for budget updates (security, system locks, updating master data, creating and leading training materials, managing and validating data input, etc.) and ensure system stability
- Ongoing support to MRCs globally in understanding functionalities, making adjustments, and researching and resolving any problems the users may experience, which may include working outside normal business hours in the US
- Act as a subject matter expert and assist in leading testing functionalities, data reconciliation, creating and leading QA & UAT testing and leading training sessions and systems demonstrations to a global audience
- Proactively identify and implement system enhancement and process
- Serve as the main point of contact between Business Partners and Tech team as well as point of contact to Global Functions teams for any systems / data questions
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) is required, preferably in finance, accounting or management systems.
- A minimum of three years of finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience managing projects is preferred.
- A PMP, CPA or CMA certificate is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience and working knowledge of SAP, TM1 or GRM applications is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently, influence decision making, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams.
- Individual must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Individual must also effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to take on leadership roles in various initiatives.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Planning & Analysis