Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Brand Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1661180531
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Brand Marketing Manager, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Associate Brand Marketing Manager contributes to product business plans, marketing plans and market introductions for the Global contact lens business. Responsible for gathering information to evaluate marketplace dynamics and influence near and long-term strategies. Develops products’ positioning with accountability for creating and implementing marketing plans, volume and share objectives, pricing strategies, and claims pipeline. Contributes to the lifecycle strategy of new and existing products, coordinating marketing, sales, IM, regulatory, research & development, manufacturing and financial disciplines for the Global market. Responsible for building brand equity for individual brands within the portfolio amongst consumers and professionals in the Global market. Measures and optimizes performance of marketing communication, partnering with global strategic insights and business insights teams to assess performance over time and ROI. Unearths new insights through customer closeness and thought leadership. Contributes to financial forecasting and business analysis. Partners with global franchise and regional counterparts to share successes and challenges. Manages the relationships (including contracts and budgets) of external agency partners and vendors with overall accountability for the effectiveness of products and services purchased. Complies with HCC guidelines and reporting requirements. Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives. Engages in credo-based decision-making.
- Manages the development of new and existing products and programs to grow market share and sales.
- Supports team in flawless implementation and measurement of insight-based, integrated, cross-channel marketing programs.
- Evaluates market dynamics and assesses performance of in-market programs to inform short and long-term strategy.
- Closely partners with and influences global strategic marketing in the evolution of product positioning, the development of new claims in publications, and other innovative approaches.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership is required.
- Marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles is required
- Exceptional analytical ability, able to examine complex sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate one’s analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories is preferred
- Proven leadership ability to inspire and motivate people to rally behind an idea or initiative is preferred
- This position requires up 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)