Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analytical Senior Associate Scientist – CAR-T Immunotherapy (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 1651190409
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Analytical Senior Associate Scientist – CAR-T Immunotherapy, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking to hire a highly energetic and collaborative senior associate scientist, with demonstrated expertise in cell therapy and/or chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) product development to join our analytical development team.
The individual will be responsible for:
• Supporting CAR-T analytical development activities
• Perform in-process QC testing, following appropriate SOPs and work procedures.
• Support methods development, qualification, validation and transfer activities, writing protocols, reports, and performing and coordinating testing to support manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
• Maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner
• Perform instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
• Interface with QA and regulatory agencies during audits
• Accurately capturing data in a timely manner, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
• Bachelor's degree in biology, immunology or other relevant scientific field, with at least 6 years of industry experience OR a Master's degree with at least 4 years of industry experience is required.
• Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products is required.
• Expertise in basic immunology techniques is required, including mammalian cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry, ELISA, PCR, cytokine and chemokine detection
• QC release and stability testing experience is required
• Experience with analytical method development for a variety of cell-based bioassays, binding assays and/or residual impurity assays is preferred
• Working knowledge of LabWare LIMS and/or other QC data systems, as well as appropriate GMP quality systems (e.g. eSOPs, TEDI, etc.) is preferred.
• Experience with the clinical development of cell and/or gene therapy products is preferred
• Experience working in a cGMP environment is preferred.
• This role is based in Malvern, PA and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)