Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead Engineer – SAP CRM
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1649180910
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is currently recruiting for an IT Lead Engineer – SAP CRM to be part of a fast-paced agile team to support new US MD SAP platform. This is a lead role in which you will be responsible for leading ERP/SAP CRM service support including design, development and delivery of new processes. The position is out of Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The new position will support US MD SAP platform and support the one MD initiative at JNJ. The position will also be responsible for Global template owner ship of MD CRM processes include supporting run team with critical issues.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Main responsibility of this role is to design, develop, test, document and deploy SAP CRM system processes including Interaction center, Contact creation, order creation, and telephonic integration(CTI).
- Should work with CSR contract center tools for telephone integration process build and support
- Lead small to medium scale projects and lead logistics team in large scale projects.
- Configuration of SAP CRM for new deployments and design specification for technical changes.
- Change management process for all system changes using SAP solutions manager and deployment.
- Support Hyper care and run teams functionally and governing the changes of build, hyper care and run teams.
- Act as a scrum master or RTE in a small project scrum teams.
- Work with off shore functional and technical teams to drive the development and testing activities.
- Ability to write and review the functional specifications for all technical objects including interfaces, enhancements, routines, reports and user exists.
- Manage and process testing and validation using HPALM and other tools available at JNJ.
- Support upgrade and server migration projects including S/4 Hana transitions for process validation and change management.
- Support quickly pulling the team and executing Merger and acquisition projects with quick pace.
- Maintain and manage user story statuses in Jira and other tools for scrum team executions.
- Provide required reports, and communicate effectively to the leadership on the changes, projects managed by the individual.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the field of computer science or business administration is preferred.
- IT professional with 3 years of experience in SAP CRM/SD experience.
- Must have worked in more than three end to end full life cycle projects, preferably in SOX/GXP environment.
- Cross functional knowledge of SAP SD, MM, and FI.
- Strong experience in configuration and functional analysis of process and system.
- Must be very good with WRICEF s. Bringing requirements into specifications for all technical changes.
- Pro-actively deliver items on an agile team.
- Experience with working in a SOX compliant environment and going through SQA and QCSV process
- Must have experience with availability check and product availability confirmation process
- Resource must be very good with bringing functional specifications and working on changes end to end.
- Must have experience with SOLMAN for progressing changes through systems.
- Must have experience with HP ALM and very good with testing methodologies.
- Must have experience working in agile teams and deliver requirements in short sprints and deliverables.
- Should be able to debug and find issues in the system and provide best way to resolve issues.
- Must be proactive and have good communication skills.
- Up to 25% domestic travel is required for this position.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)