Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager - Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1638180910
Cardiovascular Specialty Solutions (CSS) Supply Chain is recruiting for a Finance Manager, located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation, Reprocessing, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
Reporting to Senior Finance Manager for CSS Supply Chain Finance, the Finance Manager will provide financial leadership and support to the Functional Leaders for the Product Management, Franchise Quality, Facilities/EHS organizations and will support the end to end supply chain organization for the Acclarent Franchise. He/She will provide guidance to business partners and finance staff to ensure appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local government laws and corporate policies. The Finance Manager will actively participate on the staff meetings of the Functional Leads, hold business partners accountable to their budget commitments, and provide financial insight to help drive the correct business decisions. He/She will partner cross functionally to develop solutions and metrics to drive profitability with our new product launches and will present results to senior leadership.
The Finance Manager will actively lead all forecast updates, including the annual strategic plan, and execution of day to day business partner support. He/She will partner with CSS Site Controllers and other OneMD organizations to design and streamline reporting processes. The role is responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. The Finance Manager will be responsible for providing oversight, direction and financial leadership to a team of five analysts and the broader finance organization. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
· A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance or related business field.
· A minimum of 5 years of accounting, finance or business related experience is required.
· Cost accounting experience preferred.
· An MBA, CMA and/or CPA is preferred.
· People Management experience with direct or indirect reports is preferred.
· Experience with SAP and JDE, TM1, or QAD preferred.
· Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required. (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, & VLOOKUP functions)
· Strong analytical, financial modeling and accounting knowledge is required.
· Proven ability to influence key stakeholders and challenge the status quo while operating with an enterprise mindset is required.
· Proven track record of influencing/leading peers and business partners and interacting with Sr. Management is preferred.
· Strong communication, project management, presentation and framing skills is required.
· Ability to make independent decisions and manage simultaneous deadlines is required.
· This position may require up to 5% domestic travel and is located in Irvine, CA.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)