Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Customer Receivables Management-Pharma
Requisition ID: 1627180516
Global Services-Finance is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Customer Receivables Management, supporting Janssen Pharm. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com.
This Senior Financial Analyst role will be responsible for managing and maintaining large-scale customer accounts receivable "BIG 3" for wholesalers, retailers, public sectors, hospitals, and physicians. Additionally, this position will lead account teams and have responsibility for the investigation and analysis of credit risks for the Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical companies while maintaining high receivable turnover and minimizing bad debt losses.
This role will require maintaining strong customer relations by extending good-will and partnering with internal and external resources to meet metrics and resolve customer account issues in a timely manner. Customer visits and high level of negotiation with top level management internal and external is expected, as per business needs. Engage in discussions with customers to review financial and operational issues as required. Discussions with Trade Relations, CFO’s and Treasury regarding major wholesaler issues will take place as required.
This position entails performing customer financial statement analysis, and trend and industry comparative analysis. This analysis will be used for credit-line and vendor risk recommendations and will provide supporting documentation to Sr. Management for approval. Continuous engagement in learning best practices to optimize business results is essential.
Leading and performing financial analysis for CRM/Supply Chain Projects may also be required. Travel is expected to be 5 – 10% per business needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in is required with a preference for a major in business, finance, accounting, or economics
- 3 years’ experience in Credit / Accounts Receivable with a background in performing financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required.
- An MBA, or Master’s Degree is a plus
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certification is a plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the SAP system (Order to Cash modules) is highly preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, distribution, credit, accounts receivable or public accounting is a plus
- A highly motivated individual with demonstrated excellence in leadership, analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills is highly preferred.
- A team player that is well organized, can work independently, and has strong diplomatic and negotiation skills is preferred.
- This person must have the ability to manage account teams.
- This position will be based in Tampa FL and may require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)