Johnson & Johnson Careers
QUALITY SYSTEMS COOP (September 2019 8-12 months )
Requisition ID: 1615190409
To support identified aspects of compliance related to products manufactured at the Johnson & Johnson MAKE Guelph Campus. To enable quality assurance activities that support product launch, product approval, post launch changes and document management processes. To assist in the management, development and implementation of processes/activities associated with the Tru specification and document system, EtQ Change Control, EDM Standard Operator Procedures (SOPs), SAP Master Data process and other document management processes.
- Responsible for administration, training and troubleshooting activities to support processes that use EtQ Change Control.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop/improve processes that use EtQ, Tru, EDM SOPs, and lead/facilitate the implementation phase.
- Develop/revise SOPs, process training documents, Analytical and Microbial Test Procedures, Raw Material/Finished Goods Specifications.
- Create/review technical documents.
- Prepare and revise specifications for J&J products to meet corporate, regulatory and USP requirements.
- Assist with Project Management activities.
Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program.
Previous experience in a pharmaceutical, food or water laboratory setting is considered an asset.
Any working knowledge of the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) is an asset.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
Ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated problem solving and multitasking capabilities.
Strong personal computer skills.
Enjoy working to multiple deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
Johnson & Johnson is a progressive and growing company focused on continuing quality improvement. This assignment provides an opportunity to work in a challenging, state of the art environment with an on-site fitness facility.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)