Johnson & Johnson Careers
eDiscovery & Security Investigations, Senior Analyst
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1595180910
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an eDiscovery & Security Investigations, Senior Analyst. The position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The eDiscovery & Security Investigations Senior Analyst will provide case management support, perform internal employee investigations and support the team request intake process. Technical responsibilities include the ability to fulfill electronic discovery preservation, collection, and processing requests in support of litigation, investigations, and similar legal matters. This role will also have responsibility to manage case intake process to ensure all requests are assigned and meeting expectations for completion to the business partner. Business partners include Human Resources, Law Department, Corporate Internal Audit, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Worldwide Security.
The eDiscovery & Security Investigations Senior Analyst’s primary responsibility is to fulfill electronic discovery and investigation requests which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage and process data preservation, collection, and processing requests for electronically stored information, including all O365 applications and resources (email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.), hard drives, network shares, and portable devices.
- Maintain detailed records for all requests, including the operations that were performed and the date and format of data delivery
- Utilize industry standard electronic discovery and data forensic hardware and software to ensure data integrity
- Active communication with and delivery of status updates to case manager and business partner
- Conduct electronic data collections using the following tools: EnCase, FTK, Veritas eDiscovery Platform (Clearwell), Intella, Cellebrite, O365 Security & Compliance Center, and hard drive cloning operations
- Process all requests according to established intake processes and internal guidelines.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting the team request intake process, which includes the following:
- Review, approve and assign requests to technicians
- Follow the progression of each request including liaising with the requestor
- Maintain awareness of all requests’ target dates and necessary actions that should be taken in advance to meet or come close to the target date
- Actively participate in meetings with business partners
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in an IT, Computer Science, or similar field of study PREFFERED (actively working towards degree is acceptable)
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience is required
- Must have working experience in eDiscovery or Security Investigations
- Must have experience working with collection tools, such as but not limited to EnCase, FTK, Veritas eDiscovery Platform (Clearwell), Intella, Cellebrite, O365 Security & Compliance Center, and hard drive cloning operations and hard drive cloning operations.
- Must have strong presence, leadership, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate issues and outcomes at all levels.
- Must have the ability to influence others with limited direct authority.
- Strong teamwork and communication/information sharing skills.
- Exercise judgment and influence on key process and technical decisions (for example, policy, standards, technical solutions).
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Good organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and handle/prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong technical skill and being process oriented is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Position must be located at J&J Technology Services in Raritan, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)