Johnson & Johnson Careers
NA Global Services Finance Manager
Titusville, New Jersey; Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1589180910
Johnson & Johnson’s North America Global Services (GS) team is recruiting for a Finance Manager, supporting World Headquarters and the Corporate GOC (Global Operating Councils), based in Raritan, NJ with an expected move to Titusville, NJ in Q1 2019.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The GS vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
This high exposure Finance Manager position will be responsible for leading the Financial Accounting & Reporting team that supports the World Headquarters operations and the Corporate GOC. The Manager will work closely with the Vice President Finance – Corporate Operations and Finance Leadership and Development (FLDP) and his leadership team in the coordination, development, and management of all financial forecasts and in the developing and reporting the actual results of the WHQ and Corporate GOC operations. This role also plays a key part in the quarterly close of MRC 1410 (WHQ), including reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations, BS-75(balance sheet corporate requirements), and the BRAVO submission.
The manager will also be responsible for driving and influencing the Corporate GOC reporting structure as it relates to the MRNI (management reporting net income) / Global Functions reporting requirements. Additionally, the manager plays a key role as a Group Finance function consolidating the financials for the Corporate GOC and liaising with J&J Consolidations on the financial results. The manager also has significant interaction with Corporate Consolidations, Tax, Treasury, Risk Management, and the leadership of the Corporate GOC. The manager will lead a staff of five finance professionals. The manager will also be responsible for driving continuous improvements in processes and compliance across the Corporate GOC and Global Services.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance or other related field.
- An MBA, CPA or CMA certificate is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of finance or related business experience is required.
- Prior managerial / supervisory experience is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, compliance, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- SAP and Blackline experience is also preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently, influence decision making, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams.
- Individual must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Individual must also effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have the ability to take on leadership roles in various initiatives.
- This position may require up to 20% travel to New Brunswick.
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ with an expected move to Titusville, NJ in Q1 2019.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)