Johnson & Johnson Careers
ENT Consultant (Kansas City) - Acclarent, Inc.
Requisition ID: 1587180910
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a ENT Consultant aligned to Acclarent for the Kansas City territory which includes the state of Kansas.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
The ENT Consultant is responsible for:
- Executing the company's direct sales strategy and sales plans within his/her assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives.
- Proctoring Acclarent-trained physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company's products to Marketing.
- Maintaining records in the Acclarent CRM system on contacts and facilities, and understanding the Company's Quality Policy and Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- Compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- Having accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock on a monthly basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of outside sales experience is required.
- At least three (3) years of experience in medical device sales is strongly preferred, in addition to start up experience selling game changing technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least three (3) years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment, preferably with experience calling on ENTs.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be a team player.
- The ability to work within a commission driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals is required.
- Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices, in addition to having strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area is strongly preferred.
- Candidate must live within 100 miles from the territory center. Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Kansas-Kansas City
North America-United States-Kansas
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)