Johnson & Johnson Careers
Service Contract Specialist
Requisition ID: 1566180910
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Commercial Excellence Manager, the Service Contract Specialist is experienced in managing contracts, and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction (internal to JJSV and external accounts) through timely and correct contract and RFP processing with a focus on Service Contracts and Equipment coordination. This includes accountability for responding to customer inquiries and providing insight into market trends from a procurement perspective. The scope of this position includes all AMO business unit customers within Canada.
• Process all types of proposals (Service Contracts, RFQ, RFP, Sales Agreement, Amendments, Pricing Agreements) received from internal and external customers.
• Evaluate equipment report to determine warranties expiring. Create appropriate service contract and send to customer/field operations team to obtain customer signature.
• Develop and process service quotations and contracts including terms and conditions negotiations.
• Manage the process of timely receipt of signed contracts insuring the appropriate escalation path is followed when the signed contract is not received within the designated time frame.
• Process tenders by proactively coordinating business unit teams to review existing responses for common questions/clauses that can be leveraged from other strategic responses, develop new/targeted responses and recommending responses based on industry knowledge. Coordination of translation services may be required for some tenders, in addition to providing feedback on phrasing based on industry knowledge and context.
• Collaborate with and challenge internal marketing and sales partners to ensure the best bid response is put forward for each opportunity
• Maintain equipment tracker and resolve Equipment related inquiries. Tracking of equipment that are bundled with Consumable Contracts to ensure all equipment is accounted for. This involves working cross-functionally with Finance, Customer Service and Technical Service.
• Maintain SOX and HCC documentation as required and maintain
• Address contract related inquiries from external customers (RFQs, pricing inquiry etc.), and issue reports for external customers as required
• Proactively generate non-routine correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve queries.
• Innovate and lead contracts related process improvements that will create value for the organization
• Participate in various initiatives as required by Management
Relevant knowledge and experience:
• Proven contracting related experience;
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and problem-solving skills, outstanding customer service orientation;
• Ability to assess risk and escalate appropriately;
• Ambitious, self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities;
• Ability to portray professional demeanor through varied communication (email, phone) ;
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Medical device industry, service and support experience
Technical competency requirements:
• Excellent command of English and French languages
• Post-secondary education
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, SAP/business intelligence systems and other desktop applications.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
AMO Canada Company (7037)