Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Senior Analyst Finance 1 of 2
Requisition ID: 1558170928
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a IT Senior Analyst Finance to be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly- based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Partner with the finance organizations to build, enhance and support ERP applications
- Support model enabling the financial processing with SAP and other ERPs
- Support the Supply Chain financial and physical flows of product, and support the integration of these platforms with corporate systems
- Analyze, evaluate, modify, configure, test and implement ERP applications
- Prepare user story functional document specifications, write and execute test scripts, implements and coordinates system upgrades, enhancements and maintenance
- Provide end to end solutions for system improvements while partnering with colleagues in other functional areas, while adhering to SOX and SDLC compliance requirements
- Collaborate with Business Unit IT partners to lead upstream/downstream system impact and interfaces
- In a fast-paced environment you will deliver solutions rapidly in Agile framework, and interfacing with internal customers daily
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance or Information Technology
- A minimum of 3 years of IT or Finance experience is required
- Strong financial business insight in supply chain financial process is preferred
- Standout colleague with good communication skills and be customer oriented, aiming at effective collaboration with internal and external partners
- Can work independently in formulating creative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems preferred
- Problem solving and process improvement skills required
- Able to deal with high pace project delivery and challenging timescales - well organized, very accurate and compliance driven is required
- Good customer service skills are required
- Experience with Agile is preferred
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)