Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Customer Experience Business Analyst
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 1542190409
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is recruiting for a Global Customer Experience Business Analyst. This position is located in Santa Ana, California.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The role of the Global Customer Experience Business Analyst will assist in the business operations of WW Customer Experience and Human Resources for the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business. This role will be key in organizing reports and generating insights for executives to review.
- Engage cross functional and cross sector stakeholders in order to manage projects critical to these businesses
- Plan and Coordinate meetings
- Generate minutes during meetings
- Collect action items during engagements and following up with stakeholders on their accountabilities
- Generate regular reports from analytics
- Highlight insights from reports for executives
- Monitor key performance indicators with key stakeholders
- Schedule travel and reconciling expenses of the executives he/she is assigned to.
- Adhere to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience required. A minimum of 5 years of experience is preferred.
- This position is located in Santa Ana, California and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)