Johnson & Johnson Careers
NA SOURCE QUALITY CO OP STUDENT (September 2019 - 8 Months) Guelph, ON
Requisition ID: 1541190409
- Provides administrative support to the Source Quality – EMQ department to facilitate batch release, quality projects and other compliance initiatives.
- Support the collection and coordinate quality documentation and records for product approval.
- Working with the internal quality team to support activities with internal and external suppliers and manufacturers on quality related issues.
- Support collection, review and organize master documentation data, both hard copy and electronically, to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
- Lead and provide support to continuous improvement initiatives within the Source Quality Department through effective review and analysis of information
- Support product qualification and validation activities as part of on-going support to in market products as well as new product launches
Define key accountabilities and/or activities. List most complex or difficult parts of job first and indicate percentage of time required to perform each task.
Collecting and organizing product documentation required for batch review and release.
Filing and scanning of quality documentation
Coordination with associates and external manufacturing sites
Support to special projects
Minimum of 2 years complete of a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) program is required.
A focused degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Biological Sciences is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong organization skills, communication skills and the ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team.
Strong Computer skills including use of Word and Excel are required
Must be able to work effectively in a team environment through open communication and collaboration.
Excellent attention to detail.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)