Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Supply Chain Planner
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 1538180516
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to be located in Clearwater, FL or Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Supply Chain Planner
The primary responsibility of the Senior Supply Chain Planner is to ensure continuity of supply of finished goods for the Vogue franchise. This position is responsible for managing inventory levels and the deployment of finished goods according to customer demands and company objectives. The position will also advise management and franchise team members of the current and future status of product supply related information for existing and new products
The Senior Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
• Achieving UFR metric and evaluates backorder and critical inventory situations by taking corrective actions to resolve both the immediate and potential future reoccurrence.
• Proactively communicating customer service impact (time period, dollars) to management and brand/franchise team members.
• Inventory: Accountable for achieving brand/franchise inventory metric (dollars/DOS).
• Plan, review and manage finished good SKU inventory levels (and work-in-progress inventory where appropriate).
• Management of inventory targets.
• Identifying Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) inventory and taking appropriate action to discontinue/disposition inventory in support of brand/franchise SLOB metric.
• Supporting New Product Launch teams for the timely implementation of new products.
• Leading logistics execution teams during final phase of launch to ensure product availability meets customer demand.
• Ensuring all system master data is complete in support of time line and acts as an active participant/leader in the brand/franchise S&OP process.
• Providing analyses and solutions for improving supply continuity and reducing cost, while achieving company objectives for customer service, inventory and gross profit.
• Seeking to understand demand requirements and translate them into capacity requirements for the production plants to mitigate capacity constraints that impact customer service.
• The Senior Supply Chain Planner takes advantage of mentoring opportunities (I.e. co-op mentoring) to develop self, people management skills and provide critical guidance to future recruits.
• You will regularly collaborate with cross-functional partners including Global Planning, External Manufacturing Operations, CLS, Finance, Quality, Sales and Marketing to resolve issues impacting their areas of responsibility.
• You will lead Special Projects to improve forecast accuracy, inventory reductions, transit time, and product.
• You will participate in site relocations, planning process improvements, and upstream supply chain improvements in compliance with the Company policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focus in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Logistics is preferred
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including (logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) experience is required
• Inventory management experience is required
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required, advanced ability (i.e. creating Pivot Tables and V-lookups) is preferred
• Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills are required
• Experience with Six Sigma / LEAN / Process Excellence tools and/or certifications are preferred
• Project management experience and/or certification is preferred
• APICS certification is preferred
• Experience with ERP systems is required with SAP APO experience preferred
• This position is located in Clearwater, FL or Skillman, NJ and may require 5% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Florida-Clearwater
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)