Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Requisition ID: 1481180906
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Supply Chain Planning Analyst to support the CSS (Cardiovascular Specialty and Solutions) franchises located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation, Reprocessing, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
- Drive supply chain activities for assigned product portfolio including demand planning, new product launch planning, supply planning, inventory planning, and distribution planning
- Demand Planning: includes management of demand forecasts in planning system, engagement with Marketing to understand business/commercial strategies, field activity, etc., reconciliation of S&OP revenue forecast versus operation/financial business plans, etc.
- Distribution planning: includes business support of DRP system, global network design optimization, etc.
- Supply Planning: includes detailed supply/PO planning for finished product supplied by external manufacturers, management of inventory allocation when supply is insufficient to meet global demand, etc.
- Inventory planning: includes tracking of actual inventory to business plan, root cause analysis and corrective action plans for variances, identification of slow-moving and obsolete inventory, implementation of cost reduction opportunities while ensuring no impact to customer service objectives, etc.
- New product launch planning: includes determination of starting safety stock requirements, coordination of product phase-in/phase-out, scenario planning using complex spreadsheet analysis, etc.
- Drive improvements to Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory entitlement, Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR).
- Lead/facilitate the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for assigned product portfolio in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities.
- Create and utilize in-depth analytical tools to support issue resolution, decision making, and execution oversight
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Marketing, manufacturing, finance, franchise operations/NPI, R&D, and Quality
- Support and influence business planning and financial planning processes and leverage lean concepts and Six Sigma tools to develop and effectively implement advanced Supply Chain solutions, processes, and systems improvements.
- Support and/or lead supply chain/planning projects as needed (e.g. improve supply chain flexibility, reduce costs, etc.)
- Prepare related presentations for senior management as required
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations) is required. A Master’s Degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years Supply Chain and/or Operations experience is required
- Experience in planning, purchasing or materials management is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to create Pivot Tables, V-Lookups is required
- Previous experience with demand (forecast management), inventory, and/or supply planning is highly preferred
- Experience with New Product Introductions is preferred
- APICS certification is preferred
- Proven analytical/quantitative skills are required
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- Ability to influence decision-making, work effectively, and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment is required
- MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is required
- Manugistics, JDE, or SAP experience is preferred
- Scenario planning experience preferred
- Project Management, Six Sigma and/or LEAN Green Belt certifications are preferred
- Ability to travel require up to 10% domestically and/or internationally
Ethicon Inc. (6045)