Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior District Manager Oncology (KAM) - AL/FL/GA/SC/NC/VA/TN/DC - Janssen, Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 1472190405
The Senior District Manager (SDM) at Janssen Oncology is part of the Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson. The SDM will play a substantial role in business planning and execution of growth initiatives in key accounts across a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs) in an assigned region. This is a field-based position in the Southeast U.S. that requires significant travel to help achieve our goal of Conquering Cancer. The geography covers the following states AL/FL/GA/SC/NC/VA/TN/Washington, DC. Candidates residing near airports due to high volume travel is most preferred.
Your Job Responsibilities include leading a customer-facing team that meets with influential decision makers in top cancer centers. You’ll work on how to best engage key customers and accounts, monitor/adapt to changing market/account trends, collaborate with hardworking internal/external partners and build/execute plans to deliver positive business results. An exciting part of your role will be building business cases to attain prioritized investments in your region business. You also play a very meaningful role in developing talent which includes recruiting, developing and retaining high-potential talent while following company policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 4 years of people leadership experience with high preference for account management and/or institutional sales management experience
- Consistent history of exceeding expectations
- C-Suite and D-Suite Engagement Experience
- Worked in highly dynamic environment
- Able to take on complex business and people issues
- Knowledge of value-based care models and impact on customer business
- Understanding of part B and D reimbursement
- Consistent record of success in Oncology, and/or other specialty markets
- Ability to analyze highly complex, quantitative and qualitative data
- Ambitious, and possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation and presentation skills required
- Advanced degree
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.A
North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Tennessee, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-Alabama, North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)