Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Enterprise Architecture - Consumer Medical Device
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 1469180515
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Medical Device (CMD), a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Enterprise Architecture in the CMD Group. This position is located in Santa Ana, CA, and may require up to 25% domestic and/or international travel.
The Senior Analyst plays a key role in the Consumer Medical Device (CMD) team.
• Partner with Lead Architects to design scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address business problems and are aligned with the Enterprise.
• Help define and manage the evolution of the Commercial and R&D application portfolio using roadmaps and building blocks.
• Work with Lead Architect to drive total cost of ownership across the CMD application landscape as a key enabler to reduce complexity and cost across the CMD application portfolio.
• Drive the identification of opportunities for application rationalization to simplify the CMD global application portfolio with our BUIT partners.
• Will work with Architecture tools and datasets such as MEGA/ALM Dashboards and the Consumer and CMD Application Inventories to capture, maintain, and effectively use Application and Technology Lifecycle Management (ALM, TLM) data.
• Drive the education of application owners to raise awareness on ALM, the adoption of ALM which is both Application and Technology lifecycle management.
• Participate in the creation of a process for initial global application inventory as well as ongoing maintenance in a manner that adds value to CMD using enterprise tools.
• Understanding of cross functional system design and application integration for the Business Unit as it relates to CMD, Consumer, and the Enterprise Product Lines.
• Collaborate with Lead Architect to align the total cost of ownership findings and our annual business planning and portfolio management processes to ensure lifecycle management is incorporated into multi-year investment plans.
• Work with the Lead Architect in the creation of multi-year roadmaps globally for our application portfolio.
• Participate in enterprise initiatives for CMD driving the following:
• Creation of the current state application footprint, including application rationalization status
• Target to-be state for future end-state application (s) of CMD Global application portfolio in collaboration with Product Line Architects
• Partner with the TS, Enterprise, Product Line Architects, and Platform Architects to influence enterprise technology strategies and identify leveraging opportunities across businesses.
• BA/BS degree is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of IT experience with a proven track record of success operating in a complex, ambiguous, fast paced environment is required.
• Ability to manage a large volume of multi-faceted activities in a quality manner is preferred.
• Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with various levels both internal and external to the IT organization is required.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate business requirements, direction, and initiatives, including ability to balance requirements from an enterprise, sector and franchise/region level is preferred.
• Experience in understanding of financial processes and results related to projects, departmental budgets, and enterprise is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability for rapid understanding of business strategies, and their implications for IT strategy is preferred.
• Experience in one Architecture Frameworks preferred, e.g. (TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, etc) is preferred.
• Experience with the following technologies, Cloud, Virtualization, Mobility is preferred.
• Experience in driving architecture programs (virtualization, consolidation, decommission, technology lifecycle) is preferred
• Demonstrated experience in leading technology projects is preferred
• Experienced in Agile project methodology is preferred
• This position is located in Santa Ana, CA and may require up to 25% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)