Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regulatory Affairs Strategic Resourcing & Compliance Lead
Requisition ID: 1464180906
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Strategic Resourcing & Compliance Lead to be located in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Regulatory Affairs Strategic Resourcing and Compliance Lead will be responsible for the management of the resource augmentation vendors supporting Regulatory Affairs and RA Compliance Activities.
- The RA Lead will identify and implement strategic initiatives leading to cost effective utilization of resources and process simplification.
- Will manage contract negotiation and ensure contracts and agreements are performed on-time and on the planned budget.
- Will track team’s performance and will provide metric to senior management ensuring the organization’s activities are delivered against financial targets, service, and quality compliance.
- Responsible to evaluate resources utilization and propose changes when they are under/overutilized.
- The RA Lead will collaborate with key stakeholders within the business to ensure resources are efficiently delivering to each stake holder project/process requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships that will results in dynamic interactive dialogue obtaining a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions.
- Responsible to Identify Potential Quality, Regulatory and Technical challenges.
- Work with key internal stakeholders and the vendors to resolve.
- Escalate the issues wherever necessary.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and support of Global J&J Consumer RA Compliance Program to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a regulated industry is required.
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices in a FDA regulated setting is required.
- Experience of hosting audits and leading investigations is preferred
- Strong leadership, communication, influencing and collaboration with others are required
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary is required
- Ability to show judgment in developing innovative approaches and resolving issues
- Experience creating and simplifying SOPs
- Project management skills is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
- Ability to continuously improve the organization, process excellence training desired
- Successfully lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment, while ensuring the organization can effectively and efficiently move through transition
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)