Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Quality Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 1463180906
DePuy Synthes, companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Staff Quality Systems Engineer located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Spine offers a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
You, Staff Quality Systems Engineer should excel in an environment that embraces teamwork, change, risk-based decision-making and flexibility.
You will also:
- Support DePuy Synthes Spine and Mitek CAPA/Non-conformance program.
- Lead CAPA Review Board meetings as CAPA facilitator as well as act as CAPA owner for non-quality owned CAPAs.
- Support Internal audit program by acting as Lead internal auditor.
- Support Internal/External audits by participating in a front room setting.
- Support Inspection Readiness program.
- Provide leadership in the understanding of medical device regulations to other disciplines.
- Drive maintenance and improvement to company metrics.
- Communicate at all levels within Quality as well as cross functionally with departments such as R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Marketing.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly QPR/Management Review communication. Additionally, lead quality meetings to both executive and functional leaders.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of Quality Engineering work experience in a medical device or highly regulated industry is required. Medical Device industry is preferred.
- Mechanical product knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of the QSR and ISO quality requirements is required.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills will be required. Interpersonal skills that foster conflict resolution as it relates to technical situations will be required.
- An ASQ certification (CQE, CQM, CRE or CQA) is an asset. Six Sigma (Green Belt, Black Belt, etc.) or Process Excellence certification is an asset.
- This position will be based in Raynham, MA and will require 10% travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)