Johnson & Johnson Careers
Specialist Customer Relations
Requisition ID: 1459180906
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Customer Relations Complaint Management to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
- The Senior Specialist, Customer Relations Complaint Management will work in a cooperative and collaborative manner with fellow team members in order to serve our customers. Provides constructive feedback to specialists ensuring complaint records meet all regulatory requirements.
- A subject matter expert for quality complaints and technical inquiries. Positively interacts with customers and peers, providing education, product and service information and resolution.
- Evaluates and resolves product complaints worldwide per JJSV, FDA, ISO and other applicable regulatory requirements. Monitor feedback activity using CHS and SAP systems to provide complaint resolution and promote customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for actively monitoring workflows and ensuring complaints are closed in accordance with established J&J and departmental metrics.
- Contributes to cross-functional teams. Utilizes negotiation, influencing, and conflict management skills. Interacts effectively with peers and leadership across departments.
- Responsible for individual development. Serves as a mentor to others. Promotes day-to-day harmony within the group. Adapts to changing priorities.
- Assumes supervisory responsibilities during Manager’s absence.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental and safety objectives.
- Provides training and coaching to new and existing employees, monitors performance.
- Reviews domestic and international complaint records for accuracy and completeness.
- Manages individual complaints on various JJSV product lines, from intake to closing.
- Completes Intake, evaluates and investigates worldwide complaints. Documents information per company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Requests and compiles information for claims; coordinate & perform the product return process.
- Manages phone schedule for the team
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- A minimum of three (3) years complaint handling or quality assurance /regulatory compliance or related field is required
- A minimum of two (2) plus years of progressive experience in customer call centers is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) plus years of demonstrated successful customer support is preferred
- Supervisory experience in leading small teams is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication experience is required. Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, and organizational skills is required
- Strong typing skills is required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and high call volume environment while maintaining calm demeanor is required
- A proven track record of meeting objectives is required
- A collaborative & energetic personality, positive attitude, and a propensity for delighting customers is required
- Hands-on knowledge of computer applications and devices such Computer, Printer, Telephone, Facsimile, Copier, Calculator, Microsoft Office products, Software as required
- This position requires up to 10% travel
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)