Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Sales Specialist- Orlando, FL - Acclarent, Inc.
Requisition ID: 1453180906
Acclarent, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Sales Specialist in Orlando, FL.
Acclarent, Inc. is aligned to the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, SEDASYS ® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
The Regional Sales Specialist (RSS) will be an integral part of Acclarent’s US Field Sales group reporting to the Area Director (AD) and closely partnering with the Regional Business Manager (RBM) and training team. This role is for individuals who have demonstrated in-depth clinical and technical knowledge and who have a demonstrated successful track record of building business and growing market share. This position is responsible for partnering with field-based sales teams to target, strategize and grow sales while also offering development, mentoring, and field-based training. Through this role, the RSS will provide feedback to marketing and sales-education teams. This position is expected to achieve key business metrics by executing Acclarent’s strategies and tactics by partnering, aligning and coordinating activities between ENTCs, CARs, ACARs and all other integral members. Additionally, the RSS will coordinate surgeon training and development opportunities with the TEC (Training Education Centers) sites. Following successful completion within assigned territories the RSS will ensure a seamless transition to the local ENTC, CAR, and/or ACAR.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the general direction of the Area Director and in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations and within corporate J&J procedures and guidelines, this position will:
- Work closely with VP of Sales, Area Director, Regional Business Manager, training and marketing teams to educate and develop the sales team with the tools, support and education needed to perform optimally
- The Regional Sales Specialist will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Instill Credo values and leads with integrity
- Communicate business related issues and/or opportunities to next management level.
- Partner with sales consultants to develop sales skills, strategies and territory and focused sales plans.
- Use consultative selling techniques to accurately assess customer needs, opportunities, and potential barriers at strategic accounts, establishing an adoption plan leading to business growth and sales goal attainment.
- Coordinate with Regional Business Managers to develop a customized development program for targeted field-based sales consultants while working within the targeted territory
- Train, mentor and coach field-based sales consultants including with:
- Physician training and field-based marketing
- Targeting, messaging and pre-call planning
- Utilization and compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by field-sales consultants
- Completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock on a monthly basis.
- Identify growth opportunities in key accounts, establish sales strategies, roles and responsibilities and lead sales team in securing and growing business.
- Perform other duties assigned as needed.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years of outside sales experience, including experience selling medical devices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals in a commission-driven position
- Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- 7+ years of sales experience including the following:
- Medical device sales
- Experience selling disruptive technologies.
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room or invasive lab environment
- Experience calling on ENTs surgeons
- At least 3 years of device management experience
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)